The two-part BGP-3×48 conduit clamps were designed for particularly demanding applications on railway vehicles and in machine building.
The new conduit supports provide user friendly installation functions. If necessary one half of the support can be fixed in position first. The second half can then be assembled onto the locating pins and is held in place by retention clips while the final screws are being installed. If necessary the retention clips can easily be released again with one hand.
The single rib fixation provides a high axial retention force and compatibility with both coarse and fine profile conduits. Conduits are able to rotate in the fixation preventing torsion stresses to conduits in moving systems.
The Key benefits:
- Axial fixation of three NW48 conduits
- Conduits can rotate within the fixation preventing Torsion stresses in the conduit in moving systems
- Easy to assemble thanks to locating pins and retention clips
- Very suitable for dynamic applications
- Reduction elements possible for all sizes from NW12 to NW48
- EN 45545-2 HL3 and NFPA 130 fire safety certification
- Very high impact resistance
- Very good chemical properties
- Excellent resistance to UV and weathering