- Eliminates variability by removing operator guesswork from the process.
- The amount applied is determined by a combination of (1) air pressure, (2) dispense time and (3) tip size.
- To make identical dots or fill cavities with consistent volumes of material, the user adjusts air pressure to achieve the desired flow rate and then sets deposit size with the digital timer.
- For fluids that change viscosity, the Ultimus V high-precision dispenser can store and automatically adjust dispensing settings to keep the amount of fluid applied constant.
- Can be mounted on robot to automate the process
EFD International, Dunstable, U.K. – Phone +44 1582 666334 – e:mail: firstname.lastname@example.org