We are pleased to announce the launch of the NEW Furse earthing & lightning protection Total Solution product catalogue, bringing the Furse brand into alignment with the ABB house style of literature as part of our integration.
The in-depth 300 page product catalogue has been specifically designed to create a comprehensive overview of all Furse products covering all aspects of structural lightning protection, earthing materials, and transient overvoltage (surge) protectors and includes the following features:
- Improved certification of products to UL, IEC and BS EN standards
- Extended product ranges covering a wider range of applications
- Improved ESP product capabilities, ensuring optimal protection at all zones
- Extended range of Furse WELD exothermic welding offerings
- Quick reference technical overview section.
In addition to the whole range of products, the catalogue contains information on all support services included CPD seminars, site surveys, design & planning, plus extended advice on Lightning Standards to BS EN 62305.
For more information or to request a hard copy, please visit www.furse.com.
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.