Do you want to print labels or markers directly and flexibly at the location of use?
Phoenix Contact’s new mobile printing system has now made this possible- you can now print marking materials at your desk or on-site as they are needed.
- Mobile thermal transfer printer
- Integrated Clip Project software
- Touch-screen user interface
- Independent energy supply with up to seven hours operation without mains power
- Change material or ink ribbon in under 10 seconds
- Can print more than 600 different types of material
- Can also be connected to a PC to print directly from Clip Project at your desk
- Handheld device for shrink sleeve, labels and non-adhesive material
- Connection to Clip Project software
- Stores up to 20 marking projects
- Can generate 12 different barcode types
For more information about the new mobile printing range, visit Phoenix Contact’s website: www.phoenixcontact.co.uk/mm