Electrical and building services contractors from across the UK have been recognised for their excellence at the 2015 ECA Annual Awards.
Held as part of the ‘Electric Event’ Conference Gala Dinner, at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in Westminster, the awards recognise ECA member companies who have demonstrated the highest standards of services and innovation over the previous 12 months.
This year’s award winners were:
· Quartzelec – ECA Large Contractor of the Year (sponsored by Schneider Electric)
· Alpine Works – ECA Contractor of the Year for firms who turnover up to £20m a year (sponsored by Newey and Eyre)
· Power Efficient Systems – ECA Contractor of the Year for firms who turnover up to £5m a year (sponsored by Hagar)
· Bowers Projects – ECA Contractor of the Year Award for firms with turnover up to £1m a year (sponsored by Edmundson Electrical)
· Darke & Taylor – Excellence in Training and Development Award (sponsored by JTL)
· SSE Enterprise Contracting – Best Health & Safety Initiative Award (sponsored by Electrical Safety First)
· WES – Innovation in Contracting Award (sponsored by Newey & Eyre)
· Dodd Group – Best Client/Contractor Partnership Award (sponsored by ECIC).
ECA Group CEO Steve Bratt said: “Congratulations to the winners, runners-up and everyone who was shortlisted for our awards this year. As the market improves, delivering added value becomes a crucial for companies looking to win work or repeat business. The number of applications this year shows there are a tremendous amount of ECA member companies who are giving discerning clients the solutions they need – excellent news for the industry.”