Renowned as the leading one-stop-shop event for the entire railway industry in the UK, Railtex / Infrarail reflects the dynamic developments in the sector and the vision of the rail network of the future. The event is the first choice for railway professionals on the lookout for the latest technologies and the ideal platform for exchanging knowledge and views on the latest developments at the heart of the industry.
As well as the comprehensive exhibitor line-up, the upcoming edition of the Railtex / Infrarail will deliver a diverse programme of events and an exciting conference programme including hot-button topics that provides an unrivalled opportunity to discover the latest innovations within the rail industry and will include:
- On–Track display: Placed in the hall, one length of track will be used by exhibitors to display and demonstrate tools and equipment in an authentic rail setting.
- Strong conference programme with 40+ speakers: A comprehensive supporting programme, including insights from leading industry figures, keynote addresses and industry seminars centred on the latest developments in the industry, organised by the main show partner Railway Industry Association (RIA).
- CPD accredited programme: The sessions are all free to attend, and CPD certified.
- Matchmaking: Numerous networking opportunities, allowing exhibitors and attendees to foster new relationships and strengthen existing ones.
- Plant and Machinery exhibits: Exhibitors can bring and display larger plant and machinery products for railway works.
- RBD Eagle Lab, RIA SME Hub and Recruitment Wall
With Railtex and Infrarail, under one roof again, visitors can expect an impressive array of technologies and innovations on display. Exhibits cover rolling stock technology, track and infrastructure, signalling and communications, vehicle maintenance equipment, fare collection systems, rolling stock leasing, electronics for rail applications, cable technology, and many other specialised products for the efficient and safe operation of rail and public transport systems.
Railtex / Infrarail 2022 will take place from 10–12 May 2022 at Olympia London, the only central London venue with its own dedicated rail station, Kensington (Olympia). Opening times are from 10 am to 5 pm on 10th & 11th May and 10 am-4 pm on 12th May.
Visitors can now register in advance via the show website and benefit from FREE entry tickets and fast-track admission to the event. Entry tickets are valid on all three days of the exhibition and include free access to all conferences and associated events.
Bringing together the entire railway industry to Olympia London, Railtex / Infrarail 2022 is an unmissable event and will be an excellent opportunity for rail professionals to share and showcase the latest innovations and developments in the railway field.