Turck Banner’s LED lighting offers high-quality, energy-efficient products that provide bright illumination for up to 50,000 hours. Robust, vibration-resistant housings and sleek designs make Turck Banner’s LED lighting ideal for a wide range of industrial and mobile applications, including machine lighting, enclosure lighting, visual inspection illumination, work cell lighting, indicators, tower lights and vision lighting.
Turck Banner’s range of work light strips provide bright, even, and efficient LED illumination. They are ideal for use in enclosure interiors for increased visibility during component installation, maintenance and monitoring, and are also ideal for work stations with poor factory lighting. The narrow profile metal housing allows lights to be mounted out of the way, while swivel brackets allow lights to be positioned exactly where needed. They are available in lengths from 145 mm to 1130 mm, and can be cascaded end-to-end to minimize wiring.
- Low-profile, 28 mm wide housing for use in industrial control cabinets or at work stations
- Rugged aluminum housing rated for IP50, or waterproof housings rated IEC IP67 and IP69K
- High-power LEDs for superior illumination with an even pattern of light and no shadows
- Swivel mounting brackets included
- ON/OFF switch Low/High/Off switch and non-switch models available
- Extremely long-lasting LED technology for greater than 50,000 hours of continuous working life
- Low power consumption; less than 9 watts per foot
- Cabled or quick-disconnect models for installation flexibility and convenient cascading of lights
- 10-30Vdc or 90 to 264Vac models available.
Developed for lighting industrial work cells including areas with exposure to liquids such as food and beverage processing applications.
- High power solid state LED array with cool white, warm white, red, green, blue or yellow light
- Illuminates a large area with an even pattern of light and no shadows
- Available in four sizes
- Designed for area and machine lighting
- Rugged thermoplastic housing rated to IP69K
- Encapsulated models available for enhanced resistance to chemicals, vibration and shock
- Lensed models provide a concentrated, intense light beam
- Cabled and Quick Disconnect models available
WL50S work spot lights illuminate a specific area with an even pattern of light and no shadows. Three versions of lens angles are available to ensure the area of concentration is covered. With three high intensity LEDs, the WL50S work spot lights create impeccable illumination for use in specific work areas.
- Highly concentrated, focused light available in white, red and green
- Rugged sealed housing rated to IP69K
- 12 to 30V dc operation
- Cabled and quick-disconnect models available
- 50 mm diameter with a threaded 30 mm mounting base
Indicators offer a wide variety of bright, highly visible models ranging from daylight visible to multiple colours in one device. Indicators have a rugged design for long-term use and require no additional protective box.
The EZ-LIGHT™ family of products provides numerous solutions for visual process management and operator guidance. From innovative multi-colour indicator lights to pick-to-light and sequence-guided assembly, error-proofing and productivity solutions, EZ-LIGHT replaces conventional indicators and devices, providing process refinement in ways never before possible. Incorporating sensor technology into operator guidance indicators ensures virtually error-free assembly and the highest levels of productivity.
- Deliver real-time operational status indication for workers and supervisors
- Eliminate false readings from stray light; always appear grey when off
- Prompt operators and guide sequential part selection
- Verify correct action with sensor or push-button indication
- Offer point sensing or arrays for wide area pick-to-light
- Feature compatibility with PLC or other logic-level control outputs
- Install quickly and easily with pre-wired or quick-disconnect options
- Promote high visibility from all angles
- Reduce costs, defects and waste
- Improve plant flow, productivity and efficiency
- A complete range of models and styles
- Smart General-Purpose indicators displaying up to three colours in one device
- Multi-Function indicators displaying up to five colours with solid, flashing or sequenced flashing cycles
- Sensor Emulator indicators displaying sensor status where sensor visibility is obscured or limited
- Segmented indicators delivering simultaneous one, two, three or four colour display for multiple status indication
- Daylight Visible indicators generating intense levels of light output for outdoor applications or areas of high ambient light
- Audible indicators combining visible light indication with audio alerts
- Pick-to-Light indicators and sensors reducing assembly and picking errors, improving product quality while reducing costs
The EZ-LIGHT™ Tower Lights are preassembled and preconfigured multi-segment indicators that are simple to install and provide highly visible operator guidance and indication of equipment status. With multiple LED colour options and a robust housing, the TL50 replaces conventional stack lights, which require time-consuming assembly and complex wiring.
- Delivers real-time operational status indication for workers and supervisors
- Installs directly on machine quickly and easily with prewired or quick-disconnect options; no assembly required
- Features a completely self-contained design— no controller needed
- Displays up to 5 colours in a single tower; choice of green, yellow, red, blue or white LED colours
- Allows multiple lights to be on simultaneously
- Promotes high visibility from all angles
- Eliminates false indication from ambient light; indicators appear grey when off
- Provides excellent yet non-aggressive light brilliance and visibility at long distances
- Includes models with audible alert; intensity adjustable
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Turck Banner Ltd,