Due to the introduction of the EU Directive on Security of Network and Information Systems in 2016, cybersecurity measures are becoming increasingly important, especially for critical infrastructure such as electricity or water supply, or for large industrial companies.
Our concise online conference will explore the ongoing technical challenges faced in securing critical infrastructure against potential cyber-attacks. Over one half-day, cybersecurity experts will share valuable knowledge and experiences, with a practical demonstration of solutions delivered by an OMICRON specialist. Participation is free of charge.
June 23, 14.00 CET
- Simulated ‘Live-hack’ of a Substation with OMICRON’s Andreas Klien
- Contributions from
- Dr. Daniel Dantas, National Grid, UK
- Dennis Holstein, OPUS Consulting Group, US
- Nuno Medeiros, EDP Distribuição, Portugal
Who should attend?
- IT Officers/Operational Technology (OT) Officers/Dedicated Cybersecurity Officers
- Asset Managers in the Utilities
- Senior Managers of Protection Engineering/SCADA Departments
Visit the events page of our website to see the program and register now.