This Webinar will be a panel Discussion, moderated by Mark Acton (independent Consultant) and feature Industry Experts Eddie Kilbane (CEO of Dataplex Group), Venessa Moffat (RiT Tech), Simon Browne (JLL) and Ofer Lior (Intel) who will be discussing:
“Remote Operating Models for a New Era & the Edge”
Date & Time: Thursday 16 July 10.00 – 11.00 BST
Registration is Free and with Attendees being able to watch the live debate, as well as participate in industry surveys and polls linked to the subject. – Click here to register
Outline of the Panel Discussion
“The ongoing edge deployment trend is resulting in the creation of business critical sites that are both remote and generally not staffed. The current difficulties with travel and site access pose similar challenges to more traditional sites. This panel of Experts will discuss “How do we monitor, manage and maintain these sites to ensure continued availability and reliability?”
Areas to be discussed include:
- Edge’ deployment and the growing dependency on remote sites that are not manned yet potentially business critical
- Dark Data Centres
- The requirement to manage increasingly complex, geographically diverse, hybrid digital infrastructure
- How can these sites remain reliable and available without onsite staff?
- How should site visits and essential maintenance be manged and performed?
- Should we be introducing new operational models that better suit remote, dark site management?
- How do we collate the information we need to manage multiple unmanned remote sites to achieve operational and economic objectives?
- Yet we need to have this accuracy and confidence in the data to properly support the business and the economics of operating a data centre
- How do we achieve this dream?
- What is tools are there or are being developed to assist those challenged with managing datacentres and other Critical Infrastructure?
Those unable to make the live Webinar, can register and watch online by simply registering to receive a link to the video recording.
FREE to attend – click here to register