12-13 April 2016 | ExCeL Centre, London, UK | 9.30am – 5pm | www.datacentreworld.com
Data Centre World is the compelling and practical event for everyone involved in running and building data centres.
Join us this April in London for the largest and most influential gathering of Data Centre expertise in the world: 2 days of invaluable knowledge sharing, education and business, completely FREE of charge.
Access an exhibition of 500 leading suppliers, a world-class conference programme featuring 500 speakers and a host of exciting event features:
- Be inspired by industry leaders, practitioners and visionaries, sharing their extensive wisdom. We’ve lined up case studies from Tech leaders such as: Yahoo!, Deutsche Bank, Ford Motor Company, Deloitte, Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Research, Virtus Data Centre and Standard Bank of South Africa.
- Meet face-to-face with over 500 leading global suppliers of data centre technologies and services? Suppliers including Huawei, Riello, Huber + Suhner, Siemens, Schneider, Brand-rex, Eaton, Anixter, Rittal and Munters.
- Take a tour of our very own Green Data Centre – built in the middle of show floor showcasing the latest green products in the market.
- Benefit from our new 2016 theatre – Data Centre Design and Build & Physical Security Theatre, where industry experts talk about real life practical case studies and projects as to why it’s so crucial to design and build an efficient, effective and operational cost controlling data centre.
- Visit our industry-leading sister events for FREE – Cloud Expo Europe, Cloud Security Expo and Smart IoT will all be taking place at the same time in the same place.
Whether you are responsible for a server room or a tier 4 data centre, or anything in between. Wherever you are on the data centre spectrum, Data Centre World is the one unmissable global event.
Register now for your FREE tickets: www.datacentreworld.com/ElectricalEngineering