The PICO Pµlse non-contact jet valve and PICO Toµch controller with intuitive touch screen interface offer greater dispensing capabilities for superior process control.
Nordson EFD, a Nordson company (NASDAQ: NDSN), the world’s leading precision fluid dispensing systems manufacturer, introduces innovative piezoelectric jetting technology that removes the barrier between speed and accuracy.
- EFD’s new PICO® Pµlse™ valve and PICO Toµch™ controller make it possible to dispense very exact, repeatable micro-deposits as small as 0.5 nL at up to 500Hz continuous, with 1500Hz maximum bursts – an industry best.
- The PICO Pµlse non-contact jet valve’s modular design makes it possible to jet low- to high-viscosity fluids onto any surface, including uneven and tough-to-reach substrates. Exchangeable parts provide versatility, making the valve adaptable to a wider range of applications, so it can meet changing production demands.
- Its innovative tool-free latch mechanism allows for easy removal of the fluid body for faster serviceability and maintenance – reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
- The PICO Toµch controller features an easy-to-use intuitive touch screen interface for precise control of the PICO Pµlse valve. Users can set extremely precise operating parameters, such as ramp open and close, and stroke control to fine-tune dispensing performance.
- Pulse time can be adjusted in increments as small as 0.01 ms. Better slope control delivers more repeatable deposits while preventing turbulence and air bubbles from entering the fluid – preventing deposit variation.
Contact: EFD International Inc. – Dunstable – U.K. – Phone +44 1582 666334
Click here for more information