Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables LED lighting fixtures to use a power supply that is easier, safer, and less expensive to install than traditional power infrastructure. A new white paper from Maxim Integrated Products explores how PoE can transform power saving LEDs into smart sensor hubs.
- To read the white paper, visit http://bit.ly/LED-WP.
- For more information and videos demonstrating the capabilities and promise of PoE based lighting, visit http://bit.ly/LED-LP.
The white paper, “The Bright New Outlook for LEDs: New Drivers, New Possibilities,” discusses:
- How PoE can finally fulfill the full promise and profitability of LED lighting.
- How LEDs can be paired with other key components on PoE and lay the groundwork for new Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities for customers.
- How PoE makes light fixtures plug and play with standard RJ45 connectors.
- How to make lighting part of your IT infrastructure so you can monitor, measure, and control it.