An innovative multilayer manufacturing technology creates a corrugated conduit with two layers of material. This multilayer solution provides additional protection and safety thanks to the combination of two specially modified polyamides with different material characteristics.
The new material combinations significantly improve the overall performance of the conduits.
Our new innovative railway engineering multilayer product line provides protection and safety for cables on intercarriage jumper connections, bogies, roof installations and under-carriage installations.
A new standard in comprehensive end-to-end cable protection solutions together with PMA‘s tried and tested product range of fittings and accessories in various sizes, the XPCSF and XPCS conduits with new state-of-the-art multilayer technology offer a comprehensive and sustainable end-to-end cable protection solution for the rail industry.
- Excellent dynamic characteristics
- Improved fire safety with EN 45545-2 HL3 classification
- Outstanding ageing characteristics
Multilayer conduit for robotics and automation applications with wear indicator. Three layer corrugated conduit, very flexible, medium-duty (Multilayer) – the ideal product to withstand the stresses
- Outer, intermediate and inner layer made from specially formulated polyamide 12
- Very good chafing resistance
- Excellent resistance to continuous bending
- No abrupt conduit failure due to high tear propagation resistance
- Temperature range: –40 °C to +95 °C, short-term to +150 °C
For machine building and equipment – allows easy cable insertion due to low friction inner layer
- Outer layer: Specially formulated polyamide 6 / Intermediate layer: Specially bonding compound / Inner layer: Specially modified polyethylene
- Very good ductility and good reversed bending characteristics
- Good mechanical characteristics even under extreme conditions, such as low temperatures and low humidity
- Free from halogens, REACH + ROHS compliant
- Temperature range: –50 °C to +105 °C, short-term to +160 °C